Thursday, April 28
Disappointment
I always thought that human might change,
I always thought of giving them a chance to change,
And im always giving myself a chance to change too.
I always forgive and forget,
I always find beautiful excues for them..
But they always let me down,
Alway disappoint me...
Knowing the truth,
Wake me up from that beautiful story.
The story i make up,
the story that lead me to another path of the life.
A path that i regret?
If yes, why arent i walk the right path now?
Im just feel disappointed.
Im just feel cheated.
I just cant stop scolding myself stupid.
Yes, im stupid.
Always think and dream about fairy tale..
No! Its all fake!
Fake Dreams..
Fake Fairy Tale..
Even myself, Im also Fake!
Everyone is so Fake.
Do not come near me !!
Because you wont know how fake I will be.