Image hosted by Photobucket.comSaturday, July 23

Dun understand what he want

The day before, my father told me that he found a job at summer set there. I was like phew~ finally find a job liao, cuz i scare he will wan to take money from mi.

Then... He came back and say, he dun wan to work liao. Wah liao.. my mum and mi was like so angry! He say the summer set job too tough. Do more work than wat the boss at 1st say and pay also. working time is more than wat the boss promise. But, finally find a job that is work in the afternoon one, then he dun wan. Always want to find a job that is those cook mixed vegetable rice, but all is start from morning de ma. Then he also dun kw how to think, if he wan to work morning job, then dun go drink la. always drink til late nite then next morning how to wake up. Then ppl sure dun wan him de ma! DUHZ!!! I wont "yang" him de lo... I will only yang my mum... Let him die on the street. >_< dun care him. Haiz..

I also wan to quit liao.. Actually that day after tat idoit customer that say wan to write our name to complain right... I meet another irritating customer again on wednesday. Which really make mi wan to quit. REALLY!!!
At first i still tot of giving myself a chance to work, after that day... I really decided to quit! That stupid malay uncle, scold from singtel staff at west mall scold til here.. Sold those nasty words like SUX all that.. Then as a customer service i need to talk to him nicely.. He scold til like that i still talk nice nice to him lo! Then he say "you all very smart, talk os nice an soft, all out to cheat us! thought i stupid right?!" FUCK him la!!! wah liao.. i dun own him a living lo! FUCK!! If he dun wan can just say dun wan. fucking idoit scold til very high liao and cannot stop lo. Still can ask mi "Wat i wan" I should be the one asking him wat he wan lo.I really feel like scolding him FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway i decide liao.. I really cannot take it. Im not going to work this kind of customer service job. Need to have "sales traget" and also need to get scold by customer. SO WU RU lo..

Already sent out my resume.. Recuit express called mi ask mi go to their office to register so they will help me find a job, Tuesday going to ROM to interview for the admin job. Once i find a better job, maybe pay not that high but i will go...

Singnet SUCK!!! They know that we are facing so many problems.. they didt solve for us. Like need to give one week notice for termination. This is really extra lo.. Actually can terminate within like aweek, then will be better. Starhub need to give one week only. Customer keep on saying give one week notices to earn their money for one more month. Then so many ppl complain about this liao they still nv do anything about it.

ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, my face the burn today better abit le.. The skin drop off abit liao... Pray* hope it recover fast..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com