Image hosted by Photobucket.comMonday, September 12

MY PC is Down~

Contact me thru my mobile ok?

sad! MY PC down, dun kw iszit virus? EMily say maybe is harddisk spoil. My fren say is virus as she also got the same problem. DAmit! Why those hacker so bad, always put virus on my computer. >_<
I totally cannot start my pc, once i let it run, it just try to start up only then prompt mi "some error occured during startup. Ask mi to chose safe mode or run normal, no matter wat option i chose also cannot run, always go back to the same screen. (Jerrick la, ur fault. Everytime contact u then my PC down. -___-)
haiz... now i cannot use PC at all! Decide to change a CPU! But still no have money to change lei! at least must save 3-4months!!! Emily say go fix my own better, but ex. Then michelle say fix cheaper. ARG!!!

Btw!!! This thursday is my last day in singnet le! Im going for UOB class2 customer officer! Must be thinking wats that right? haha.. dun tell u all lei... lolx..
I will be working at raffle place wor~ =p Well, i still dun kw when start work as im waiting for my body check up from UOB. Then they will call me and tell me lo.

And i decided to quit my keyboard lesson le~ Saturday actually wanted to buy keyboard! Then i see those price.. $269 is so call the lowest and good one. Then i very "bu she de" buy lo!! Then i keep on pestering Alex! Ask him should i buy anot.. then ended up we start to question why in the 1st place i go and learn keyboard! >.< cuz im interested in music. I wanted to learn something and from young i like piano but no $$ to learn ma. Now working le so i wanted to learn lo.. But now very month i have to pay $90 for my keyboard, will i have euff money for the month? So so many question came out. I wanted to save for studies too!!! HOw? Never save a cents until now!!! So.. quit ba! next time ask my children learn on behalf of mi lo.. lolx

haiz.. if im rich! i will just grab the best keyboard and go home. I will just book all the lesson for keyboard and have no worries about month end $$$ problem! I will already be in anyone of the private U studing already. No need to work! I will have alots of branded clothes, shoes and bags.. Will already have a driving licence and got a nice nice car! I will go and buy a $400 over roller blade to blade... ARG!!! If im rich~

Im learning roller blade now.. Alex is teaching me~ hope i faster become pro pro~ I saw those girls at east coast blade so nice~ hehe.. i also wan be be like them.. hehe..

Anyway, i will not be able to go on line le.. maybe if i go to dar house or go to any other frens house then can update my blog. Hope u all dun forget me even if i cannot go online lei!!! Dun miss me too much also~ lolx.. =x

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com