Image hosted by Photobucket.comSunday, January 15

Yuan Bao let me fang cai ba~

I went to rent this YuanBao home to learn how to make it myself.

The one on the left is rent from the shop. Right is i make one.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I spent 3 hours to do this. Nice?? Hope i can fang da cai with this yuanbao! wahahaha... Can you see the side of it got gold light shining... lolx..

It may not look as nice as the one did by the pro but i think it still look nice right? hehe..
When the shop owner told me the renter for the yaungbao is $15 i got a real shock man~ However they will return me the $ when i return it. They charge me $1 for renting it. I bought the gold beans at $9.60.

I think i just do one enough le ba.. actually wanted to do 1 more but i spent 3hours to do it without resting wor.. see the beans until im going crazy le.. >_<

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com